The AQA will support the government staff in monitoring all aspects of contractor execution, including: performance management, system integration, IV&V, Deliverable Quality Assessment, consulting services, adherence to the government System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAFe Agile framework and guidelines, and the specific requirements of the individual task order’s Statement of Work (SOW). The AQA will assess contractor quality and performance through the use project management, software repository and document repository systems.to inspect project deliverables as well as performance status metrics. When needed the AQA will utilize advanced data analytics techniques and tools to provide trend analysis, project performance forecasts and provide reports on overall project status as well as recommendations to the Government on how to address and improve project performance. The AQA will use tabular as well as visual charting static as well as interactive to provide insights to other team members as well as the Government on what the metrics and indicators show about current status and future directions.
Team J3 is seeking an Agile Quality and Process Performance Analyst with specialized experience in working in Agile Software Development Environments. The candidate must exhibit initiative and the ability to self-direct tasks with little guidance. The Analyst must be skilled in using the tools used by Agile Development teams and be able to extract relevant data from these systems to provide tactical as well as strategic insights to Project Managers as well as Product/Business Owners and Executives. The Analysis must be skilled in using advanced tools and methods to bring together data from disparate systems, integrate it and use it to assess the overall strategic health of the project as well as the quality of the project’s deliverables. Data Analytics Experience as well as well-developed programming skills and a deep understanding of Agile processes is a must. The ability to take raw data and information and put it into a format that can communicate critical information to consumers at very technical to executive levels is a must. Understanding of a Software Development Management Toolset such as Rational or Jira, Collaboration systems such as SharePoint or CoLab is required although the candidate must be able to adjust to using new technologies if they are adopted by the project team. Candidates must also have highly advanced MS Excel, Microsoft BI, Tableau skills and be able to use the tools as part of their Analysis process. As a member of our team, you will collaborate with Software Developers, DBAs, Systems Administrators, and Users to gain insight on their approach towards completing project deliverables using Agile methodologies. Finally, the candidate must have advanced problem identification, analysis skills and using that develop tactical as well as strategic recommendations to increase the quality and/or performance of the project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- 10 years of General IT experience
- Applications Development Experience (in Agile development environment preferred)
- Advanced Data Analytics Skill and Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Agile Certified – solid understanding of SAFe Agile Processes
- Working knowledge of IV&V processes and best practices.
- Solid understanding of systems development life cycle methodologies and application development practices
- Working knowledge of and experience with Agile Software Development Processes (Scrum).
- Familiar with strategic information planning, business process reengineering and management practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Full understanding of Applications Development SDLC Frameworks
- Agile Certification at minimum a Certified Scrum Master Certification
- Experience in using Software Development Management Toolset such as Rational or Jira
- Experience in using collaboration systems such as SharePoint or CoLab
- Highly advanced MS Excel, Microsoft BI, Tableau skills and be able to use the tools as part of their Analysis process.
- EXCEL Skills a MUST (Senior Level) able to demonstrate writing Macro’s and Functions, also able to Create Charts and Pivot Tables
- Programming Skill in VBA (MS Excel), Java, Python, C# or other high-level language preferred
- Experience in High Level Platform Development Languages such as PEGA or Salesforce.
- SQL Query Language skills / experience (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a methodical approach to problem solving
- Function well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to document processes and procedures
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Engineering, or similar discipline.