J3 project managers develop requirements, budgets, and schedules for your firms’ information technology, development or production projects. We coordinate such projects from development through implementation, working with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, and computer specialists. Our Project Managers are involved in the security of your company’s information process.
J3 IT-Project Management provides support including Program Manager, Business Analyst, Research Coordinator, Enterprise Consultant, and Technical Consultants that are available on a contract, freelance, part time or full time basis for your specific project needs.
Program and Project Implementation
Ensures performance by aligning all program and projects to organizational strategic objectives.
Reduces costs by removing redundancies by standardizing program and project management methodologies and templates.
Clearly understand resource allocation through out the enterprise so individuals can be assigned to the projects to create the most impact.
Improves probability of program/project success by proactively identifying and managing risks, issues, and resource needs.
Improves customer service and organizational morale through improved program/project communications.
We identify your organizational objectives and current management processes and policies to identify risks and issues through:
- Consolidate in-‐flight work
- Catalog all projects
- Categorize programs into logical programs
- Identify critical short-‐term program milestones
- Collect organization resources by role, skill, team
- Develop Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) Resource by Team/Manager
TAILOR PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY
- Identify high-‐level Program and Project reporting objectives
- Develop workflow for Program and Project reporting
- Develop workflow and policies for Program and Project governance